Highlighted

Adobe premiere rush is not rendering the video on my iPhone 8 with latest rush version and iOS 13?

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying again and again and again to render the video, I have tried switching video quality and frame rates but Rush app keep crashing. I have paid for the full software and I have my final uni assessment, in which I have to present my video. Is there any way, through which I can save the video on my phone. I am so worried. Please help me out.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe premiere rush is not rendering the video on my iPhone 8 with latest rush version and iOS 13?

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying again and again and again to render the video, I have tried switching video quality and frame rates but Rush app keep crashing. I have paid for the full software and I have my final uni assessment, in which I have to present my video. Is there any way, through which I can save the video on my phone. I am so worried. Please help me out.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2019 0

Have something to add?