Highlighted

Adobe premiere rush is showing black screen in android

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir I was using Adobe premiere rush in my Android smartphone but when I opened the app it work normally but when I choose a video the it was completely black . The screen was completely black but the sound was working please help to solve this issue

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe premiere rush is showing black screen in android

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir I was using Adobe premiere rush in my Android smartphone but when I opened the app it work normally but when I choose a video the it was completely black . The screen was completely black but the sound was working please help to solve this issue

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What model of phone are you working on?

Was the video shot by this phone? Is the preview also blank if you add a photo instead?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya it's not even accepting image they are also show like blank image... As shown below please  fix it .......

Screenshot_2020-09-19-02-08-54-54_e00c8983a732a4e2e24c3f4ae71c0d9c.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0