Adobe Premiere Rush Not Exporting Correctly - Wasted my Free Exports

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest version of Adobe Premiere Rush.  I imported multiple video clips to create a video project that is almost 28 minutes long.  Everything looks great when I preview it.  I exported to my local disk.  Everything looked ok until I tried to view the video.  The first 17 minutes are great and then it makes a weird noise and the video and sound freeze.  If I try to scroll to the end of the video, it resets to the beginning, but says it's at a later time in the video.  I tried another export after reading a suggestion to lock all of the tracks.  This time there was no sound whatsoever.  This wasted two of my three free exports.  I just tried one last time.  I unlocked the tracks again and this time tried to export to YouTube and chose the save a local copy box.  After waiting for over 20 minutes for it to render, it says it completed.  However, it did not appear in the local folder I selected OR in my YouTube account.  I need this video for an event tomorrow night!  This is a big problem.  I was really loving the software and had grand plans for my second two free exports.  Now not only are my free exports gone on my first project, but I don't even have a usable copy of my project.  Very disappointing.  Please help!

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere Rush Not Exporting Correctly - Wasted my Free Exports

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest version of Adobe Premiere Rush.  I imported multiple video clips to create a video project that is almost 28 minutes long.  Everything looks great when I preview it.  I exported to my local disk.  Everything looked ok until I tried to view the video.  The first 17 minutes are great and then it makes a weird noise and the video and sound freeze.  If I try to scroll to the end of the video, it resets to the beginning, but says it's at a later time in the video.  I tried another export after reading a suggestion to lock all of the tracks.  This time there was no sound whatsoever.  This wasted two of my three free exports.  I just tried one last time.  I unlocked the tracks again and this time tried to export to YouTube and chose the save a local copy box.  After waiting for over 20 minutes for it to render, it says it completed.  However, it did not appear in the local folder I selected OR in my YouTube account.  I need this video for an event tomorrow night!  This is a big problem.  I was really loving the software and had grand plans for my second two free exports.  Now not only are my free exports gone on my first project, but I don't even have a usable copy of my project.  Very disappointing.  Please help!

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?