Highlighted

Adobe Premiere Rush won't export and freezes

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Rush has been freezing up on me a lot lately. When I am trying to export a video it says it's rendering and the video it's waiting. I have tried multiple times to export my video and it will not work. How can I fix this??

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere Rush won't export and freezes

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Rush has been freezing up on me a lot lately. When I am trying to export a video it says it's rendering and the video it's waiting. I have tried multiple times to export my video and it will not work. How can I fix this??

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 29, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI amandaw89115579!

Welcome to the Rush community. I see that you're having an issue while exporting in Premiere Rush. We would need more info to troubleshoot.

Could you check if there's enough space available on your device? 

Let us know, happy to help.

Thank you, 

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue! 

the latest version of rush 

using on an iPad 4

I have 30gb is storage available 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having these exact same issues. Any feedback on this? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am not even given an option to export. When I click on Share it says "Create Sequence to Export". How do I do that? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2020 0