• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Rush wont finish startup, then Adobe cloud logs out.

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem intermittently when I first installed cloud and rush. But now it never works, I've tried and tried and I cannot get rush to function. The basic sequence is this:

1) I start Cloud

2) I log in to Cloud

3) I start Premeire Rush, either through windows start or through the cloud application

4) Premiere Rush splash screen comes and goes

5) Premiere Rush main window opens, but the project listing remains a donut-of-death forever, and nearly all functionality of Premiere (except close) is disabled.

6) Eventually cloud suddenly says that I'm not logged in, and I need to log in.

If I try to log in through cloud again, the exact same sequence just repeats over and over and over. I've searched all over for any issues related to this, but I can't seem to find any. I've tried a number of things, including all of the instructions at this link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

But nothing works.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jeremyrainman,

Sorry about your problem. Was this issue resolved?

Are you able to use Premiere Rush to create wonderful videos? Please let us know.

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines