Highlighted

Adobe Pro templates vs Premier Rush templates

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imagine the answer is a big "no", but I'd like to confirm. Will Adobe pro templates work with premiere rush?

I ask because I'm seeing lots of paid templates out there on motionarray website, etc., so I'd like to know more about that since I'm pretty new at this video editing stuff.

I imagine the pro and rush platforms are quite different, and current I'm using the Rush version.

thanks,

Bob

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Pro templates vs Premier Rush templates

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imagine the answer is a big "no", but I'd like to confirm. Will Adobe pro templates work with premiere rush?

I ask because I'm seeing lots of paid templates out there on motionarray website, etc., so I'd like to know more about that since I'm pretty new at this video editing stuff.

I imagine the pro and rush platforms are quite different, and current I'm using the Rush version.

thanks,

Bob

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 14, 2020 0

Have something to add?