• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe rush crashes when exporting video (IOS)

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have this video I made for YouTube a month ago and I haven't posted but because whenever I try to export it the app crashes, I tried like 4 different times today and I'm still having that problem, I'm using it on my iPhone and I tried different export resolutions like 720P at 30 and 60 FPS and same with 1080P but it crashes anyways, if there's anyone here who have managed to fix that problem and would like to help then it'll be highly appreciated, thank you 🙏:hundred_points:💪🏽

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Error or problem , Export , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Signed in to say, I have the same exact issue. Going to export, it's a 32MB video file, crashes. 

2020 iPad Pro 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Trying to export an ~1Gb 15min video using iphone11 footage mixed with 1080p 30fps Insta360 reframed footage from a 2020 iPad air. Many edits and effects... 

Exported fine once, but went back and made new edits and can't get it to export again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just exported a 2.1gb file.  I tried about four times and it would keep crashing.  I got some kind of message asking if I wanted to Overwrite or Save a Copy.  I chose Save a Copy.  The copy was saved to my device.  It did not have cloud sync turned on.  So I decided to try and export that file.  Guess what... It exported the file.  I'm not sure, but maybe if you turn off sync, it might exported.  Or figure out some wway to save a copy to your device and then export that file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention.  I am using a regular IPad (6th generation).

I just exported a 2.1gb file.  I tried about four times and it would keep crashing.  I got some kind of message asking if I wanted to Overwrite or Save a Copy.  I chose Save a Copy.  The copy was saved to my device.  It did not have cloud sync turned on.  So I decided to try and export that file.  Guess what... It exported the file.  I'm not sure, but maybe if you turn off sync, it might exported.  Or figure out some wway to save a copy to your device and then export that file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting; my workaround since my comment a while back so far has been to just use the rush app "offline / airplane mode" for both editing and exporting so that it doesn't get tripped up: when finished with project will allow it to sync to cloud again, at the risk od being unable to edit in the future..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!! Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same has happened here on my end. I use the app on an iPad Pro 11. Recorded half the footage with a GoPro 10 on 4k and the other half on an IPhone 11 Pro Max. I attempted to export/render about a hundred times. The only chance i managed to get it out was by moving some items around. A graphic, changed the soundtrack, added a video... you would have to change and attempt to render again. I know its not the resolution you wanted but it'll do in the meantime. Seems this has been an ongoing issue for three years. Weird there hasn't been a fix yet 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem. My iPad Pro (2021) gets to 21% and reliably crashes every time. I have tried resetting my iPad, I have tried deleting the app and re downloading it - then downloading every single asset from the cloud to re-assemble my video (which took several hours). I have changed the resolution, I have done everything I can possibly think of. I have promised people a video release and Adobe has let me down big time. It shouldn't be doing this, I pay a monthly fee and it just glitches and is unreliable. We can't all afford Premiere Pro and I don't have a desktop. Adobe fix this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines