• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush does not support Galaxy Tab S6/S5e?

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I've been using Adobe Rush on my Galaxy Note 9 and recently got a Tab S6 only to realise that Rush is not in the play store. Why is this? From what I've seen, it is not supported.  Why is that?  I have seen people side load it and had it working fine.  Does the Samsung partnership not cover their flagship tablets?😞

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Feature request , Hardware or GPU , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Hi DamienJL!

As of now, Rush does not support Tab S6, please refer to this link for Rush system requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html

Feel free to add your vote here: https://adobepremiererush.typeform.com/to/oewfEF

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DamienJL!

As of now, Rush does not support Tab S6, please refer to this link for Rush system requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html

Feel free to add your vote here: https://adobepremiererush.typeform.com/to/oewfEF

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika, 

Thank you for your reply. I was more asking if it was going to get support, as it's more than capable, having the high end chipset in it.  I've also seen people easily use Rush on it via force loading the APK on to it. It worked flawlessly.  I hope it gets official support soon!  I don't think it would take much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's available for install via the Samsung Galaxy Store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hate to disappoint  but it isn't in the galaxy store or play store

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on Tab S6 Rush support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worst part is, we have a tablet that is capable of 4K export, but limited to 1080P.  That's my biggest gripe.  Work on the tablet.   Then export on my desktop.  The cross platform ability is nice, but still.  It would be nice to export 4K on the Tab S6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DamienJL,

Ru is available from the Galaxy Store, Adobe Premier Rush for Samsung - Video Editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a Galaxy Tab S6 mainly because of video editing in Adobe Rush. The app isn't available I'm Play Store either Galaxy Store. What happened.? Any clue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same problem. Rush was one of the reasons why I bought the S 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah.. same problem here, cannot find RUSH in Galaxy Store & Play Store.. please fixed it. I bought tab S6 because RUSH. So dissapointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this tablet to be able to use Adobe Rush with it. The Galaxy Galaxy Tab S6 is the most powerful Android tablet out there, it has the hardware specs to be able to run this app. The Adobe Rush software is currently advertised in the Samsung store as available for Galaxy devices. When you click on the link it tells you that it is not compatible. When are you going to make it available for our devices???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen reasons of why they bought their Tab S6, same here. I have it in my note 9 but can't have Rush in my Tab S6. Since 2019 they couldn't make this work. HEY SAMSUNG! where is the quality of your powerful Tab? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I highly doubt this is Samsungs fault.  Adobe is most likely blocking support for the Tab S6 & Tab S7/7+ in the Play Store supported devices as they do not want to support certain devices based on processor, display aspect ratio, screen size, etc.  The list of supported devices is limited to smartphones only. 

Jamil T Davis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend using something like Kinemaster for the time being as i have used this for motnhs and has worked very well for me.  

Jamil T Davis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They keeping rush for small screens only. Ir you want to use a big screens you meses to buy Adobe Premier, PC version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines