• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush Glitching after export on samsung Note10+ 5G

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am in the process of filming my first feature film and have been editing the film after  each weekend to make my life easier when its all said and done. I have been using my phone to shoot the movie through the filmic pro app (with the Movi Cinema Robot) and editing via Adobe Rush. I havent had any issues with Adobe Rush on my phone until a few days ago when my footage suddenly had these gray glitches on my previosuly perfect footage upon export. For clarification purposes what I am doing is if I film scenes 1-4 this weekend I will edit that and export it.... then the next weekend export scenes 5-8 ....then put the footage from scenes 1-8 together...essentially pieceing it together as I go. So im sure you can understand why I am a little confused as to why im having this issue. I recently upgraded to a subscription for Adobe Rush but again I don't have access to a desktop computer so all I have is this app. And I am filming using a samsung Note 10+5G. please help and thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Premiere Rush forum for you, which is the program I assume you are talking about, where you are more likely to receive an answer to your question.

The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What model of phone are you editing on and what operating system? How much free space is on your phone?

Is your Rush project saved to your phone or is it saved to the Cloud? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samsung Note 10+ is the model of the phone. I currently have used 219.1GB of the 256GB i have on the phone. (That is because I haven't deleted any of my raw takes. assuming I can get this editing thing fixed i will keep my edited scenes and delete all the extra.) My rush project is saved to my phone but I believe i added it to the cloud I just turned on the sync feature for my adobe rush app. Again I dont have a desktop computer so all i have is the app to work with. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still looking for help! I would greatly appreciate any help I can get on this topic! again I dont have a desktop computer I only have the phone to edit off of so Im using the adobe rush app from android store. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elijah,

We're sorry about that. Would you mind sharing more information with us?

Let us know. Happy to help

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can I send you a message with the links so you can see? if so how do i send you a direct message 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines