• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush Home Screen Glitch

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Rush has not been working for an entire day, whenever I open it, it only shows a gray screen (the lighter gray is what happens when I resize the window) but somehow I can still click on projects (the only way I know that is because my cursor will change that indicates I can click something), but this is a problem because I have multiple projects and I can't find any specific one. adobe rush problem1.jpg

When a project does open up, the tools are very laggy and the home button does not work at all to go back to the main page. I accidentally clicked the negative space on the sides of the video (circled), and found that it took me to another project, like it was part of the home page glitch. 

adobe rush problem2.jpg

There's something seriously wrong with my app, I tried logging out of CC and back in, resetting my preferences and restarting my computer several times, and I'm not sure what else I can try to fix it. 

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using version 1.5 and working off of a Windows 10 Desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines