• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush - how to turn off clip snapping?

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I tried working with Adobe Rush because it's a bit less confusing than Adobe Premiere - I see a lot of potential in this Program, but there is one function that makes me go insane.

Every time I drop a new clip in the main timeline it snaps to the next clip to the left. Good idea but if you really want to have full control over your project, it's super problematic.

Can you turn off snapping? It's extremely bothersome to edit stuff on the beat of music, because every time I change some parts in the beginning of my video, the rest snaps to it and changes it's position, so I can never allign the footage to the music without messing up at some point because I go back and change something.

It's hard to structure your editing process so you don't change anything when you go over it again. It would make editing in this program very very much easier if the snap option could be disabled manually.

Or is there a way?

Kind regards, and keep up the good work!

Juliette

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Juliette!

We appreciate you writing in. Premiere Rush is having a gapless timeline. You can always share your feedback with our product team here: https://bit.ly/2uFaMFk

Your feedback is important to us.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines