Highlighted

Adobe Rush In Camera App Renaming videos files when saving to iPhone CameraRoll

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the camera in the adobe premiere rush app "capture" mode, it renames all video files it creates and saves to the cameraroll on my iPhone and therefore when i transfer my video files from my iPhone to my mac, each video file has a long name that does not match the original file name, therefore adobe premiere pro cannot match the files properly when i try to search for a file in a folder that contains the files from my iPhone (on my desktop).

The Premiere Rush app does this wether or not the project has cloud sync on or off. I talked to Siva at Adobe Support, which is one of two senior representatives, he says he will try it on his iPhone and send all the information to the developers of Adobe Premiere Rush if he sees the same result. I am hoping someone has found a work around other than using the iPhone official camera.

Thanks,

Daniel

YouTuber

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Rush In Camera App Renaming videos files when saving to iPhone CameraRoll

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the camera in the adobe premiere rush app "capture" mode, it renames all video files it creates and saves to the cameraroll on my iPhone and therefore when i transfer my video files from my iPhone to my mac, each video file has a long name that does not match the original file name, therefore adobe premiere pro cannot match the files properly when i try to search for a file in a folder that contains the files from my iPhone (on my desktop).

The Premiere Rush app does this wether or not the project has cloud sync on or off. I talked to Siva at Adobe Support, which is one of two senior representatives, he says he will try it on his iPhone and send all the information to the developers of Adobe Premiere Rush if he sees the same result. I am hoping someone has found a work around other than using the iPhone official camera.

Thanks,

Daniel

YouTuber

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 19, 2019 0

Have something to add?