Adobe Rush is not responding and freezes

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Adobe Rush keeps crushing and if it opens, it freezes.

My computer is up to date, quite new Dell, Windows 10 pro, i7, 16 ram.

I have tried to solve the problem, but nothing seems to work.

I updated Windows, re-installed Rush, installed older version of Rush, I did reset the preferences, unsynced some Rush files, deleted some old projects and of course restarted the computer several times. I hoped it would work today, but no.

Can you help me? Thanks!

Regards

Eveliina

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Rush is not responding and freezes

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Adobe Rush keeps crushing and if it opens, it freezes.

My computer is up to date, quite new Dell, Windows 10 pro, i7, 16 ram.

I have tried to solve the problem, but nothing seems to work.

I updated Windows, re-installed Rush, installed older version of Rush, I did reset the preferences, unsynced some Rush files, deleted some old projects and of course restarted the computer several times. I hoped it would work today, but no.

Can you help me? Thanks!

Regards

Eveliina

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eveliina,

We're sorry for the issue. We would more info for troubleshooting.

Let us know. We're here to help.

Thank you,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue as well. I have the newest version of Adobe Rush, and I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it, with no success. I have also downloaded and installed the beta version, which did open but locked up and went unresponsive during the tour. I have reset preferences, and restarted computer several times. I am not getting any error messages - it simply stops responding. I have an up to date Mac computer. I love the product but I will have to cancel if I can't use it. Please help? Thanks! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe, my Adobe Rush is keep crashing. It was started last night. What I am gonna do? Can you please help. I already spent lots of days editing this project. I am using IPhone 11 Pro Max. The version of what I am using is 1.5.37 (1018)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the latest version of Rush (1.5.34 build 48), and also on the prior versions over the past few months, the video hangs.  You start Rush, start a new edit item, pich an mp4 off a locaal drive, and click Create.  The video filmstrip loads across the bottom in the usual quick time, but the view window is blank, not the first frame of the video as usual.  That first frame never shows up.  Moving either the slider under the view window or on the filmstrip at the bottom does nothing in the main view window.  It's just hung.  I've waited 5-10 minutes, nothing.  I've logged oout/in of CC too, no change.  I have been using Windows Task manager to 'end task' for Rush.  When it gets this way, it is so for any video chosen to edit. 

This happens almost half the time, and I have no way to get around it.  I's just a casual Rush user, so I give up and try again a day+ later.  This is very frustrating since there appears no way around it when it happens.  Evan a 'just to this 60 seconds+ of clicking to fix it' would help, at least let me do the deed for the day.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0
Participant ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sigh... The same. I'm using an iphone 11 pro as well and I have the latest version of Premiere Rush and when I export, it gets part way through and the app just closes itself before complete.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0