Highlighted

Adobe Rush is not responding and freezes

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Adobe Rush keeps crushing and if it opens, it freezes.

My computer is up to date, quite new Dell, Windows 10 pro, i7, 16 ram.

I have tried to solve the problem, but nothing seems to work.

I updated Windows, re-installed Rush, installed older version of Rush, I did reset the preferences, unsynced some Rush files, deleted some old projects and of course restarted the computer several times. I hoped it would work today, but no.

Can you help me? Thanks!

Regards

Eveliina

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Rush is not responding and freezes

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Adobe Rush keeps crushing and if it opens, it freezes.

My computer is up to date, quite new Dell, Windows 10 pro, i7, 16 ram.

I have tried to solve the problem, but nothing seems to work.

I updated Windows, re-installed Rush, installed older version of Rush, I did reset the preferences, unsynced some Rush files, deleted some old projects and of course restarted the computer several times. I hoped it would work today, but no.

Can you help me? Thanks!

Regards

Eveliina

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eveliina,

We're sorry for the issue. We would more info for troubleshooting.

Let us know. We're here to help.

Thank you,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2020 0
Ria0101 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue as well. I have the newest version of Adobe Rush, and I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it, with no success. I have also downloaded and installed the beta version, which did open but locked up and went unresponsive during the tour. I have reset preferences, and restarted computer several times. I am not getting any error messages - it simply stops responding. I have an up to date Mac computer. I love the product but I will have to cancel if I can't use it. Please help? Thanks! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0