Highlighted

Adobe Rush is not working on Mi Note 10

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am disappointed: I am paying the monthly bill to Adobe and I cannot use Rush to correct on the go a small clip because Adobe is not recognize my brand new phone as certified (I moved from Samsung S9).

Adobe, please unlock all the Android devices: you could loose customers. And please, make available CS for new Huawei devices. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Feature request, Import, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Rush is not working on Mi Note 10

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am disappointed: I am paying the monthly bill to Adobe and I cannot use Rush to correct on the go a small clip because Adobe is not recognize my brand new phone as certified (I moved from Samsung S9).

Adobe, please unlock all the Android devices: you could loose customers. And please, make available CS for new Huawei devices. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Feature request, Import, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Fulvio!
I understand your point. As of now, Rush is available on selected Android devices. However, our product team is working hard to add more device support. You can refer to Rush system requirements for more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html

Also, please submit this request here. This page is monitored by our product team.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0