Highlighted

Adobe Rush not exporting front facing camera video

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was assembling clips taken with an Iphone X in Adobe Premier Rush. The completed video looks fine in Rush, but when I export, the clips taken with front facing camera are black screen (but sound is there). Help?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Rush not exporting front facing camera video

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was assembling clips taken with an Iphone X in Adobe Premier Rush. The completed video looks fine in Rush, but when I export, the clips taken with front facing camera are black screen (but sound is there). Help?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 22, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LaurenceL!

Do you have enough space available on your phone? What happens if you open this project on another device and export from there?

Let me know!

Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is plenty of space. The video looks fine in Rush, but then exports as a black screen. I used a Smove gimbal, and I think that may be the issue. The forward facing video works fine and I have tested both front and selfie facing viedo held in my hand, and it works fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caroline - I guess to answer your question, I can open the problem clips on my phone and ipad and they appear fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2019 0