• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe rush not loading

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to run this program, with my pc, looked through the forums, tried running as administrator, using a google account, updating windows, etc etc etc... nothing works? Screenshot_6.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What processor do you have with how much RAM? (I assume you're on Windows 10 64-bit.)

How strong is your internet connection? Rush works by default with media and project files on the Cloud. If you don't have a relatively fast internet connection, it can take a while for your projects to load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My ram is 16gb DDR4 with a download speed of 64mbps, with an upload of 28mbps and an average of 6 ping.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue.  Clean uninstalled/repaired the CC app several times, no results. I have the following equipment specs: Windows 10, NVIDIA GEforce GTX 970M, 16 GB RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

currently having the same issue. I used it once and now no projects are loading, and can't create new ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines