• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush not Working, Its exports artifact now I can't recover my work

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New update is not exporting my video correctly it exports like old tv artifact and even Premiere exports the same, I tried to use another computer and its the same, the file in the other computer was weird and tried to replace a video now all my titles are gone¡ hours of work 😞 please fix it. 

Exports like this https://d.joo.mx/Rp6ipO 

Also why there is no replace media option? or why you sync online and you dont give us versions? 

I'm really upset 😞

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Error or problem , Export , Feature request , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please don't start more than one thread to this forum with the same issue. It makes it very difficult for us to track the conversation and follow up. I know you're upset, but posting several times without responding to our posts only makes things more confusing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I replied someone elses post once to support his or her thread, and this is the first and the only post I've made, don't know what are you talking about with "several posts". I have replied your question there, but note here I am also asking for 2 feature requests/ or questions of where are the options if those exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines