New update is not exporting my video correctly it exports like old tv artifact and even Premiere exports the same, I tried to use another computer and its the same, the file in the other computer was weird and tried to replace a video now all my titles are gone¡ hours of work 😞 please fix it.
Please don't start more than one thread to this forum with the same issue. It makes it very difficult for us to track the conversation and follow up. I know you're upset, but posting several times without responding to our posts only makes things more confusing.
I replied someone elses post once to support his or her thread, and this is the first and the only post I've made, don't know what are you talking about with "several posts". I have replied your question there, but note here I am also asking for 2 feature requests/ or questions of where are the options if those exists.