• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush Premier on Chrome OS

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a  ASUS C434 Flip  Chromebook and  needing a  good video editing program,, Does  Adobe Rush Premier work on Chrome  OS ,  If it doesn't could you  give me some  insite on if  it will in the future,, Thanks 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Although those who know of upcoming features aren't able to say, Rush does not work on a Chromebook and I doubt very much it ever will. The way Rush works really doesn't align with how the Chrome OS interfaces with programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Hi GBL, 

Thanks for writing in. As Steve mentioned Chromebook support is not available at this time. We are however wanting to support the Chromebook platform. I cannot provide a timeframe for that at this time.   

You can add your support for this here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423/suggestions/38451478

Cheers!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although those who know of upcoming features aren't able to say, Rush does not work on a Chromebook and I doubt very much it ever will. The way Rush works really doesn't align with how the Chrome OS interfaces with programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send to my google  bissness account jobeway@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's Adobe's problem to adapt not us or google. Clients (like myself) has a need, then Adobe have to deliver, after all I/we are paying Adobe handsomely every month for that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GBL, 

Thanks for writing in. As Steve mentioned Chromebook support is not available at this time. We are however wanting to support the Chromebook platform. I cannot provide a timeframe for that at this time.   

You can add your support for this here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423/suggestions/38451478

Cheers!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines