Highlighted

Adobe Rush Stuck At Preparing media

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened to many others, but ill explain it again. Basically, when i load the program and import files, the program will freeze up and the progress bar wont move. When i press cancel, the progress bar fills up and the program will become unresponsive. 

If you would like images of this, check this post by another used: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/premiere-rush-stuck-at-preparing-media/m-p/10531622#M19...

TOPICS
Crash, Desktop version, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Rush Stuck At Preparing media

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened to many others, but ill explain it again. Basically, when i load the program and import files, the program will freeze up and the progress bar wont move. When i press cancel, the progress bar fills up and the program will become unresponsive. 

If you would like images of this, check this post by another used: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/premiere-rush-stuck-at-preparing-media/m-p/10531622#M19...

TOPICS
Crash, Desktop version, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 23, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DragonForce!

Welcome to the community. I understand that Premiere Rush won't load after importing media files. Am I correct?

We would need more info to understand the issue.

Thank you,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2019 0