• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush unable to render successfully

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a render message on my iPhone X saying unable to render successfully. I've tried exporting an 8 min video and a 3 min video on my device and I get the same result. The app also freezes or completely shuts down when I try to export. I've been trying to export the same video for the past couple of days. I've tried doing a hard reboot of my phone. I've made sure I have a good charge. I've tried taking off color filters on the video clips. I noticed I was able to export on a desktop but the sound was missing from that same video. I would really like to get it to export from my iPhone. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm receiving the same issue on my iPad Pro. I have 10-12 minute video. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ANY SOLUTON ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting the same, on the first video I'm ever trying to render... anyone found a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here on iPad and iPhone 7. Pastiest operating system and rush version. Just get a message cannot render..I have a full charge and other apps closed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no matter what I do, my 8 minute video will now upload!!!!! Wtf am I paying for? I haven't been able to upload a video in 3 weeks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, no render, continued error msgs. I guess I better learn premiere or some other editor if I loose my subscription renewal because of so many adobe brain farts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also unable to render the video to get it to save to my Camera Roll.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Sorry for the stability issues you're experiencing in Rush. Can you please provide specific details on what is not working? You mentioned 'uploading', uploading to where? Getting your device details and steps will be very helpful. Also if possible, seeing a screen recording of the issue gives us the best chance at understanding exactly what is going on. 

Thanks so much!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mine will not render wither on my iphone x. Please help!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, a few months ago I rendered a video just fine. But today it says it's unable to render succesfully. What could be the problem? The app was offladed from my phone, so that means that I got the last version when I downloaded it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys 

I'm using IPhone Sx max and I've struggle with this issue. I've try to reset passwords, sing out and in again, remove titles, removed sound, I have enough space on my iPhone... but still don't want to render?

please have a look attached...

Im looking for any update how to fix it !

tnx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the screen recording, Gape80. That's helpful to see. 

First, can you confirm that you have updated to Rush version 1.5.52? We made a round of changes that fixed several export errors, like you see here. We'll release another version in a few weeks with more improvements. 

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is 1.5.37.843 on a Pixel 4. I just went to The Google Store and it
says that the app isn't compatible with my device anymore and to contact
the developer for more info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine was latest version. Your product is not fit for purpose. I use LumaFusion now which is far supioeor than one you expect people to pay monthly for, which obviously does not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

waste money for subsciption. waste time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just experienced this issue for the first time today, though I've been exporting videos of this same length and quality every day for nearly three weeks; the video in question is 3:02 long, 353 MB. I can export it on my laptop and PC using Rush, though I'm instructed "To publish this version to Instagram, save this file and share it from the Instagram app on your phone." Usually that's no problem, just hit Export on my phone's Rush app which renders and then saves it to my Camera Roll. But now at the 'Rendering...' stage I get the popup: "Rush- Unable to render successfully." No explanation or recommendation, and based on the comments here I'm concerned that none is forthcoming. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same issue. My video is 4mins long. It gets all the way to the end, which takes 10mins only for it to tell me it was unable to render successfully. This is really agitating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anyone able to solve this?? any help would be greatly appreciated. I am using ipad pro 2018. Adobe premier rush version 1.5.29

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, I'm also interested in a fix for this cause it's so frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get "unable to render successfully" whenever I try to export any project on which I've edited the audio track: separating audio and video, or overdubbing audio.  I also have not found the project on my home PC, where I also have Rush installed, after syncing on both the iPad I'm using to edit, and also syncing on the PC.  So I'm stuck with an unusable project.

Details: I'm using a 7th gen iPad with iOS version 13.6.1 to edit the projects.  On this iPad I have Rush version 1.5.25 (1005).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started experiencing the same issue on my iPad Pro, none of my videos will export. I have the latest version of Rush and the most recent iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am Sarah and I am getting the same error message. Did you ever get any resolution with this issue? I am not able to upload a video I've spent some time on. "Unable to render" is the error message. I've got all updates on my iPhone 8. I took off the speed clips from my video I have tried to do multiple things but I pay for the app because I like the audio and the fact that I can use all the editing features. It makes no sense to undo my work if it can't upload said features. I had uploaded videos in the past without any issues. Not sure why this is happening now. I'm a content creator and I post daily, Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A year after this original post, the error seems to continue.  I tried using Rush for the first time ever today.  Version 1.5.37,  All I did was select a 21 second clip out of a video and try to export it.  No editing, no nothing fancy.  I get the same "Unable to render successfully."

Kinda pointless to use it if it can't even do this... Running on a freshly rebooted iphone 8 with ios 14.0.1 and 202gb of available storage. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the latest version of Rush (1.5.37(101B) for my new iPad Air 4th gen with that A14 proc and about 64GB of space left.

I was able to export the tutorial file successfully. I then created two small projects one with video I recorded on the iPad at 720 and the other at 1080 HD @ 30fps that was saved to Camera roll. Both these projects export successfully.

But when I created a project from 720p videos I downloaded from Google drive (using Rush's IMPORT FILES feature) and those files are saved to the Files folder on my iPad. Rush is able to find those files and create the project and preview them. But for some reason I am not able to export the project and get the "unable to render successfully" error message. These are very small video files less than 4mb. Also using the same process, images files work and export fine.

Not sure if others have run into this same situation as me and that's why they are not able to render/export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines