Highlighted

Adobe Rush unable to render successfully

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a render message on my iPhone X saying unable to render successfully. I've tried exporting an 8 min video and a 3 min video on my device and I get the same result. The app also freezes or completely shuts down when I try to export. I've been trying to export the same video for the past couple of days. I've tried doing a hard reboot of my phone. I've made sure I have a good charge. I've tried taking off color filters on the video clips. I noticed I was able to export on a desktop but the sound was missing from that same video. I would really like to get it to export from my iPhone. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Rush unable to render successfully

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a render message on my iPhone X saying unable to render successfully. I've tried exporting an 8 min video and a 3 min video on my device and I get the same result. The app also freezes or completely shuts down when I try to export. I've been trying to export the same video for the past couple of days. I've tried doing a hard reboot of my phone. I've made sure I have a good charge. I've tried taking off color filters on the video clips. I noticed I was able to export on a desktop but the sound was missing from that same video. I would really like to get it to export from my iPhone. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2019 2
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm receiving the same issue on my iPad Pro. I have 10-12 minute video. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2019 2
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting the same, on the first video I'm ever trying to render... anyone found a solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here on iPad and iPhone 7. Pastiest operating system and rush version. Just get a message cannot render..I have a full charge and other apps closed

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no matter what I do, my 8 minute video will now upload!!!!! Wtf am I paying for? I haven't been able to upload a video in 3 weeks! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, no render, continued error msgs. I guess I better learn premiere or some other editor if I loose my subscription renewal because of so many adobe brain farts

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also unable to render the video to get it to save to my Camera Roll.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Sorry for the stability issues you're experiencing in Rush. Can you please provide specific details on what is not working? You mentioned 'uploading', uploading to where? Getting your device details and steps will be very helpful. Also if possible, seeing a screen recording of the issue gives us the best chance at understanding exactly what is going on. 

Thanks so much!

Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mine will not render wither on my iphone x. Please help!!!!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just experienced this issue for the first time today, though I've been exporting videos of this same length and quality every day for nearly three weeks; the video in question is 3:02 long, 353 MB. I can export it on my laptop and PC using Rush, though I'm instructed "To publish this version to Instagram, save this file and share it from the Instagram app on your phone." Usually that's no problem, just hit Export on my phone's Rush app which renders and then saves it to my Camera Roll. But now at the 'Rendering...' stage I get the popup: "Rush- Unable to render successfully." No explanation or recommendation, and based on the comments here I'm concerned that none is forthcoming. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same issue. My video is 4mins long. It gets all the way to the end, which takes 10mins only for it to tell me it was unable to render successfully. This is really agitating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anyone able to solve this?? any help would be greatly appreciated. I am using ipad pro 2018. Adobe premier rush version 1.5.29

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, I'm also interested in a fix for this cause it's so frustrating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0