• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush won`t load project AND crashes during autosave when working on a project

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I`m using the latest verion of Adobe Rush on a new PC with Windows 10.

Lately I had the problem, that Rush crashes when trying to save my files. While working on the project a window pops up stating, that Rush was not able to save the project for quite a while and that I should exit to save. When I click the Home Button Rush freezes (does not react).

Now, one of my project I worked on, won`t load anymore!!!!

I tryed opening it, unsynced and synced. I tryed opening it on another devide. I also installed an older Rush version. And I duplicated the project .... nothing worked.

I also tryed importing the project to Premier Pro, which doesn`t work, too (no error message, only no progress or changes on the screen with the list of the Rush projects)

I guess, that the basic problem of crashing when autosaving corruped the latest audio file I created in the project. BUT, since I can no longer open the project, I cannot delete that file and repair the coding error.

I use Rush for my job. Therefore this error does not only cost me me lot of time, but also a lot of money.

Please help me!!

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, I have the exact same issue on iOS. I updated Rush today and now the project I've been working on won't load, open, nothing. Basically, no response like the click doesn't work or it goes black and then it bounces back to the project screen. I did try to turn on/off sync, delete cache, restart, you name it I probably tried everything. No changes. It acts like a project is not there (yet there are files and proxy too). And don't even get me started on "Rush was not able to save the project for quite a while" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, glad to hear it`s not only me. I feel you. So, I guess, since you seem to hace the EXACT same problem it`s something Adobe messed up hugh on their own platform. 2 days ago I could`t even log in on all of my adobe applications since the adone served semed to have been down; couldn`t even log in into my account on their website!

I was screeming, when it took me like 2 hours for 1 simple 10min clip to record and save all voice overs .... and don`t ask me, how many times adobe crashed and I had to say record the exact same thing for the 20th time. But NOW a project, which took me 1 day to create thanks to the bugs, is not loading, basically dead, just 5 minutes away from finally uploading on my server ..... I had a dealine for 12 Videos yesterday, and I could only finish 5! Now I`m not only wasting my time on troubleshooting, but also writing mails to my customers stating my apologies for the delay.

ADOBE, FIX THAT PLEASE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. And I have tried download latest version, log out/in, deactivate/activate sync. It will still not open a 30 minute video I have worked with for 3 days. Any other suggestions. It is impossible to get an answer from support at ADobe. I'am crying...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines