• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush won't load upon opening program on Windows

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush works fine on my phone. But, when I try to use it on my pc it won't load at all when I open the program. It just hangs out with a blue thinking circle and won't progress past this point. See image below.

I've double checked that it is up to date in creative cloud. It is. I've restarted my computer. I've logged out of cc and back in then tried to open rush again. I've double checked that I have enough available space for the program to work. I've closed all other programs to give it more working space. None of the normal things seem to work.

Thanks for the help.

Mindy

Title edited by mod

Annotation 2019-12-12 083838.png

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Hi all, 

Sorry to anyone that encountered this issue. We released Rush build 1.5.62 that should have fixed this issue. Please download the latest build.  If you still experience this problem please let us know. 

Thanks for all your feedback. All the best, 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mindy!

Thank you for reaching out. As per your issue, I understand that Rush won't load up on your Windows machine.

You may try these steps: Right-click on Rush app shortcut > Run as administrator.

Let us know if it helps.

Best,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika or anyone who can help,

I am having this same problem and have tried all of the following to no avail. 

1. Log Out and Log Back Into Creative Cloud

2. Start/Restart Program and Creative Cloud

3. Cleared all Premiere Rush Cache Files

4. Uninstalled and reinstalled the program and restarted computer multiple times. 

5. Clicked Desktop App Shortcut and chose Run as Administrator

None of these have worked. Can anyone help? 

I wonder if it is an issue with my Adobe account - when I login to the account on Adobe.com, it shows three plans - I assume that there should only be one plan? Or maybe 2 if my work computer has Adobe Programs and my home computer has Adobe programs? 

Any help is greatly appreciated - I am so frustrated that this program won't open and have tried everything I can think of. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here... Nothing works 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RStanton and Matthieu!

We're sorry for the trouble. I hope the steps mentioned below helps.

Try switching the graphics card to Standard VGA and then test the issue? You may follow this path: Open Device Manager > Select Display adapters > Right-click the GPU > Select Update Driver > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer > Select Microsoft Display Adapter > Next > OK

Let us know if it brings any change.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried but it's not working. Still the blue circle when I open Rush... cannot open my projects or create a new one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uh Oh! Can you tell us the exact version of the Premiere Rush you're using? 

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It,s 1.5.16

I tried the 1.5 but same problem... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try signing out and back into your Creative Cloud Account? If this doesn't work.

We'll need to hop on a remote session to troubleshoot this further. Can you reach out to us via phone or chat here? http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar issue. Using the Creative Cloud, I click to "open" Premiere Rush, it starts the process then just goes away. I've updated Windown on my computer. I have uninstalled and re-installed the Creative Cloud twice. Restarted my computer each time and just completed the recommendation you made on the driver update. I cannot get PR to open. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you manage to have this issue resolved? I'm having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here, can't get it to work. seems like adobe doesn't care or what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh wow, thank you for being so quick to respond. Yes, now it's working,
excellent!

thank you for the great support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you manage to get it fixed? I'm having the same problem as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue as well, I want to open PR but it wont fully load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you share what did they do to solve the issue? this app has given me headaches for 4 days straight now. nothing seems to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IsabelMY_0-1658489823542.png

I am having the same issue. It was fine yesterday, but when I went to get some dinner and came back it crashed now when I open it it's like this. I tried resetting preferences, uninstalling and reinstalling etc. and that at least lets it load and lets me create a new project but i can't see my projects. They are there, because if i hover over parts of the screen i get a click here hand (pointer) instead of arrow and if i click it opens up the project, but because i can't see the projec thumbnails it's trial and error to find the right project and i can't do menu actions like rename the project.   Please help, I'm wasting loads of time on this and it's so frustrating!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really think it has to do with your accouny with adobe if youve recently
transitioned from free trial to regular subscription. The system is
confused and is in limbo so one of the account gives you limited access as
your free trial is over but you also have access because the stanfard plan
is already in place. Call tech support and have them update and correct
your accounts or have the free trial account in their system deleted so the
standard account is the only one there and wont confuse their system. Do u
get what i mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I'm also facing the same exact problem. I have everything updated, yes my mac update and PR update today. I even restarted the computer to see if it's because I have too many things opened at once, and like many others commenting here I'm still not getting any response from PR. Any suggestions for someone working with PR on Macbook Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rubear Sorry for the trouble. 

Can you give these specific steps a try?

1. Launch Rush, go to the Help menu > Select Sign out
  2. Quit Rush
  3. Relaunch Rush, and sign in from there 

If this does not help please let me know. It would be helpful to get a screengrab or recording of this issue if possible. 

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

I have followed the instructions and unfortunately experiencing the same issue. I'm currently signed out, I tried quitting and relaunching the app, however, it's still loading for a very long time.

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 1.25.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 1.25.35 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To confirm, from the screenshot above, if you
1. Go to the Help menu > Click in Sign Out (let Rush automatically quit)
2. Go back to Applications > Launch Rush > Sign in 

Sorry if that's what you already did. I just want to make sure. 

Can you also confirm if you have a free Adobe ID, paid Individual, or paid Business plan? 

Hope to resolve this soon! Thank you, 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 7.28.35 PM.png

 This is what I have, I tried again and still no luck with getting PR started it works fine on my iPad but not my Macbook Pro for some reason. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter, 

I'm also having the same issue with Adobe Rush on my 2019 Macbook Pro. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both Rush and Creative Cloud, as well as restarting my machine. I've also tried what you suggested here and signed out of Adobe Rush from the Rush Help Menu, closed the program, and then reopened it and signed in from there. I also pay for Adobe Audition and I've never had any issues with it, but Adobe Rush just stays on this opening loading screen every time I've tried to open it. 

Thanks in advance for your help!

LeahScreen Shot 2021-04-28 at 8.41.26 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I have 32 gb of RAM, Rx480 graphics card, and an i5-10600k so plenty of power. Stuck on the circle. I'm hoping for a solution soon, as this problem, based on my research, is kind of old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines