Highlighted

Adobe Rush won't load upon opening program on Windows

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush works fine on my phone. But, when I try to use it on my pc it won't load at all when I open the program. It just hangs out with a blue thinking circle and won't progress past this point. See image below.

I've double checked that it is up to date in creative cloud. It is. I've restarted my computer. I've logged out of cc and back in then tried to open rush again. I've double checked that I have enough available space for the program to work. I've closed all other programs to give it more working space. None of the normal things seem to work.

Thanks for the help.

Mindy

Title edited by mod

Annotation 2019-12-12 083838.png

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Rush won't load upon opening program on Windows

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush works fine on my phone. But, when I try to use it on my pc it won't load at all when I open the program. It just hangs out with a blue thinking circle and won't progress past this point. See image below.

I've double checked that it is up to date in creative cloud. It is. I've restarted my computer. I've logged out of cc and back in then tried to open rush again. I've double checked that I have enough available space for the program to work. I've closed all other programs to give it more working space. None of the normal things seem to work.

Thanks for the help.

Mindy

Title edited by mod

Annotation 2019-12-12 083838.png

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 12, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mindy!

Thank you for reaching out. As per your issue, I understand that Rush won't load up on your Windows machine.

You may try these steps: Right-click on Rush app shortcut > Run as administrator.

Let us know if it helps.

Best,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika or anyone who can help,

I am having this same problem and have tried all of the following to no avail. 

1. Log Out and Log Back Into Creative Cloud

2. Start/Restart Program and Creative Cloud

3. Cleared all Premiere Rush Cache Files

4. Uninstalled and reinstalled the program and restarted computer multiple times. 

5. Clicked Desktop App Shortcut and chose Run as Administrator

None of these have worked. Can anyone help? 

I wonder if it is an issue with my Adobe account - when I login to the account on Adobe.com, it shows three plans - I assume that there should only be one plan? Or maybe 2 if my work computer has Adobe Programs and my home computer has Adobe programs? 

Any help is greatly appreciated - I am so frustrated that this program won't open and have tried everything I can think of. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here... Nothing works 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RStanton and Matthieu!

We're sorry for the trouble. I hope the steps mentioned below helps.

Try switching the graphics card to Standard VGA and then test the issue? You may follow this path: Open Device Manager > Select Display adapters > Right-click the GPU > Select Update Driver > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer > Select Microsoft Display Adapter > Next > OK

Let us know if it brings any change.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried but it's not working. Still the blue circle when I open Rush... cannot open my projects or create a new one. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uh Oh! Can you tell us the exact version of the Premiere Rush you're using? 

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It,s 1.5.16

I tried the 1.5 but same problem... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try signing out and back into your Creative Cloud Account? If this doesn't work.

We'll need to hop on a remote session to troubleshoot this further. Can you reach out to us via phone or chat here? http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar issue. Using the Creative Cloud, I click to "open" Premiere Rush, it starts the process then just goes away. I've updated Windown on my computer. I have uninstalled and re-installed the Creative Cloud twice. Restarted my computer each time and just completed the recommendation you made on the driver update. I cannot get PR to open. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you manage to have this issue resolved? I'm having the same problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0