• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush won't load upon opening program on Windows

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush works fine on my phone. But, when I try to use it on my pc it won't load at all when I open the program. It just hangs out with a blue thinking circle and won't progress past this point. See image below.

I've double checked that it is up to date in creative cloud. It is. I've restarted my computer. I've logged out of cc and back in then tried to open rush again. I've double checked that I have enough available space for the program to work. I've closed all other programs to give it more working space. None of the normal things seem to work.

Thanks for the help.

Mindy

Title edited by mod

Annotation 2019-12-12 083838.png

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Hi all, 

Sorry to anyone that encountered this issue. We released Rush build 1.5.62 that should have fixed this issue. Please download the latest build.  If you still experience this problem please let us know. 

Thanks for all your feedback. All the best, 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exacly the same problem. I have wasted 4 hours today with Adobe support and they was not able to resolve that problem. They reinstalled all Adobe apps two times, tried running it in compatibility mode etc. As I see the problem is well known for at least 16 months. Why Adobe support till today doesn't know how to help users?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I also have this problem and spend some time with Adobe support and reinstalling things.   I have the same problem on both my desktop pc and my laptop.  Spinning blue circle.  

I hope there will be a solution posted in this forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having exactly the same problem and nothing in this thread has fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! 

I'm very sorry you're experiencing this issue. We're actively investigating what may be causing it. If you could please follow these steps and provide these log files, we would greatly appreciate it for anyone on a windows system. 

1. Quit Rush 
  2. Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Rush\1.5
  3. Place the attached files into the 1.5 folder 
  4. Launch Rush 
  5. After Rush is in a bad state, quit Rush 
  6. Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Rush\1.5\logs 
  7. Share the log files with us 

Hopefully, these logs will give us a better idea of what's going wrong. I'm working on getting similar steps for Mac users. 

Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing gets logged out after changing those files. The log folder is empty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has any resolution come of this? I am new to Rush and am having the identical issue and have tried all recommended interventions in this thread. Please contact ASAP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

Sorry to anyone that encountered this issue. We released Rush build 1.5.62 that should have fixed this issue. Please download the latest build.  If you still experience this problem please let us know. 

Thanks for all your feedback. All the best, 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my experience, the project loading issue arose when Windows 10 (21H1; OS build 19043.1165) crashed in the middle of an editing session. Upon restarting and re-launching Rush, other recent projects open fine. But the most recent project I've been working on (when Windows crashed) will not load. Regardless of whether "Sync" is turned on or off. It's just a black screen with limited menu options and no edit window. I've downloaded the latest build of Rush (1.5.62) and this does not resolve the issue. Logging out of Creative Cloud and logging back in does not work either. Neither does uninstalling and re-installing Rush. Obviously, I've also restarted the computer multiple times after each re-install. I've also tried holding down the ALT key when starting Rush and resetting preferences. But nothing fixes the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

were you able to get a solution to your issue. i have the same issue now and its been 4 days nothing is working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and nothing is working for me either. The spinning blue circle spins for a few seconds and then freezes and I am left with nothing. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, signing out and then back in, nothing in this forum is helping but it is somewhat comforting to see that others are having trouble with the same exact issue. A solution would be very helpful for all of us!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Canine,

Sorry for the issue. Solutions to this issue are often unique (as there are a million different computer setups and sources of media), are not always simple to troubleshoot, and for that, I apologize.

If you do not mind, may we have full details about your computer system and the kind of media you are working with?

Are you syncing the project with your phone on your computer, or is this a project you began on your phone and you are moving to your computer? Fill us in on the details and hopefully we can help.

My own experience is that if I am syncing up a project between the phone and the computer, I shot 4K, and if I do not have a very fast internet connection, this combines into an experience that may take some time to sync everything all up between all the devices and my online Creative Cloud storage. 

Though I do love the idea of starting a project on the phone, if you do not need to begin editing on the phone, I find it is a lot faster to shoot on the phone or other device, copy the footage to my computer, and then start editing on the computer.

That said, I do not know what you have already tried but let us know so we can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having a similar problem on Premiere Rush on my iPhone.

I worked long editing a project, then tried exporting the video several times, in different formats, and each time, after the progress bar almost got to 100%, it would give error message saying unable to export.

I then thought to close/quit Rush, then restart, and see if that helped, so I began that process by clicking the home icon (thinking that would put it through the proper saving of the project, but when I clicked the home icon, it got stuck on rotating circle screen.

I left that blue circle spinning for the last 8 hours, and still no better.

The app won't allow me to click anything on it.

I have iOS 16.5.

I'm worried to just close/quit Rush and relaunch it, as I'm afraid I'll lose all my work.

What do I do?

Thanks!

Ted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines