Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I'm a new user of the Adobe Creative suite and wondering if anyone could please help.

I have some video content which contains background music and voiceover clips. I know Rush allows you to remove audio from video clips, but what I need to know is it possible to separate and remove voice clips from background music?

I want to re-use the background music on another video, but don't know if I'm able to voice over audio clips?

Any hlep would be gratefully appreciated

Kind Regards Mark 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean that you have a single video recording, with both music and voice, and you want to remove the voice? This is very difficult and skilled, and cannot be done perfectly; I am not sure what Adobe apps might help with it, but Rush will not do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for your response.

Yes I want to remove the voice from the video recording, but re-use the music on a compeltely different video.

So you aren't sure if there are any Adobe programs can achieve that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There may be Adobe programs that people use in doing this. I guess Audition is worth a look. But I emphasise it's a difficult and skilled task - having the tools won't mean you are able to do it. It is not a part of regular video production - people go to a lot of trouble to keep their sound sources separate, and mix them later. What you want  is the sort of skill that might be used in creating Karaoke recordings.

You are probably better off starting with the problem, rather than the tools. Find a general forum where this sort of problem is discussed, and see what tools the experts would use to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In fact, you really need to get the music again separately, I'd say. Much easier. Since you presumably purchased the rights to the music, why not go back to the owner?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meantime, let me move this to the Premiere Rush forum, which is probably a more appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

I hope I can answer your question. Here's a video.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines