• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After exporting my video on Premiere Rush CC the first 2 clips went blue

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After exporting my video on Premiere Rush CC the first 2 clips have turned flashing blue but the rest of the video is the quality that I wanted. Any suggestions of why this is? The footage is a mix of 4K shot on a Panasonic Lumix GH4 and DJI Phantom 4 drone. The footage at the start thats turned flashing blue was shot on the GH4 but lots of the rest of the edit that isn't flashing blue was also shot on the GH4. I've used Premiere Rush once before and had no issues. The video in question was the second export of the free trial so I now have one left . Any help would be much appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oscar,

What is the OS/iOS that you are using?

Please post a screenshot of the export.

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for your response but I've managed to sort it now. I called Adobe support and one of the staff kindly sorted it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Oscar!

Did you happen to catch how they fixed it? I'd love to know in case someone else has this issue down the line.

Thanks!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines