Highlighted

After Rush opens my video grayed out. Where are my videos? ๐Ÿคฌ

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening up Rush, I find that 95% of my videos are now grayed out? Hours of editing... gone.

Is there something I did? Anyone know how I can fix this??? Pleeeezzz!

I'm not going to edit any more videos until this is resolved, why bother?

Any suggetions would be super appreciated, and that's an understatement!

Mahalo!

Title edited by mod

Hi zanderohm,

When your media appears grayed out, and the monitor is black, this means your media is offline and needs to be reconnected.

Did you create this project on another device? If so, close the project on your iPad, open the project on your other device, and let it finish syncing. Note: Look for a circular blue progress bar in the title bar. Clicking on it will provide sync status.

If your media is on the iPad or Creative Cloud or Dropbox, you can long-press on each clip and reconnect the media manually.

Let us know if you have any trouble reconnecting your media.

Best,

Peter

TOPICS
Error or problem, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Rush opens my video grayed out. Where are my videos? ๐Ÿคฌ

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening up Rush, I find that 95% of my videos are now grayed out? Hours of editing... gone.

Is there something I did? Anyone know how I can fix this??? Pleeeezzz!

I'm not going to edit any more videos until this is resolved, why bother?

Any suggetions would be super appreciated, and that's an understatement!

Mahalo!

Title edited by mod

Hi zanderohm,

When your media appears grayed out, and the monitor is black, this means your media is offline and needs to be reconnected.

Did you create this project on another device? If so, close the project on your iPad, open the project on your other device, and let it finish syncing. Note: Look for a circular blue progress bar in the title bar. Clicking on it will provide sync status.

If your media is on the iPad or Creative Cloud or Dropbox, you can long-press on each clip and reconnect the media manually.

Best,

Peter

TOPICS
Error or problem, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 31, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out.

Could you elaborate on this I find that 95% of my videos are now grayed out? Here I am confused with this statement. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the issue you're having?

Regards,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush Version 1.2.21, iPad Pro...

By 95% of my videos are now grayed out, going back over my projects, the videos do not show up:

List of videos, 95% videos grayed out...List of videos, 95% videos grayed out...Similar to this, no can see my work...Similar to this, no can see my work...This pic shows the 5% of visible videoThis pic shows the 5% of visible video

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zanderohm,

Best,

Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2020 1
Jill5FAB LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've lost media too. Certain project have some clips. Others have none at all,

very disappointed 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is still saying it with a totally blue circle at the top saying project status. Downloading media  25/25 100%

i wouldn't know where to even start connecting them manually. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 0