• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Exported Videos Are Corrupted

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having some issues with exported videos all being corrupted. I've tried some basic trouble shooting (re-installing, updating the apps) but to no avail. I've also tried exporting to different places (youtube, deskstop, dropbox), but each time it is corrupted. 

I finally tried exporting from my phone instead of desktop and got this message before exporting: 

"Media Missing: This sequence includes some media that coudln't be found. Rendering and publishing without locating these clips may cause your video to appear corrupt or incomplete." 

I'm not sure why it says the media is missing. Upon returning to the editor, all of the images, music and video seem to be in tact and working as intended. 

Not sure where to go from here. I have loved using Premiere Rush for almost 3 months now, but at this rate, I will need to seek out another editing app if this continues to be a problem. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE: 

I reached out via Twitter and got a lot of feedback. Definitely recommend doing that as I don't believe this forum is consistently moderated or reviewed. Here is the solution that helped me. Note, I shoot all of my content from my iphone, but I do the majority of editing on my laptop.  

Cho5FB4_1-1622136152005.png

Essentially, I needed to try different presets to export. In terms of a location for export, I consistently have better results when I export to my computer desktop. I run into more issues if I try uploading directly to youtube or dropbox. 

Hope this helps someone! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines