Highlighted

Android Beta testers?

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I was wondering, will we (us the android users) have the opportunity to do beta testing of the Android app version of Premiere Rush?
Really looking forward for the android version and I'm checking my mails every day for a release date

-Harald

Hello Harald,

Thanks for your interest in rush android.

You will soon get the pre-release Rush android build.

Thanks

Davinder Kaur

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Android Beta testers?

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I was wondering, will we (us the android users) have the opportunity to do beta testing of the Android app version of Premiere Rush?
Really looking forward for the android version and I'm checking my mails every day for a release date

-Harald

Hello Harald,

Thanks

Davinder Kaur

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 09, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harald,

Thanks

Davinder Kaur

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2019 4
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome! Thanks for the reply, can't wait to try it out

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate to be "that guy", but I am highly interested in being a beta tester as well. I wasn't able to find a form online to apply, so I thought I'd follow suit with @haraldjac's request 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also very interested. Hope it's released soon!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like to test this out

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 03, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hate to rain on your parade but I've tried multiple times contacting support about this and was surprised at the complete lack of support towards customers , they've obviously made ios the priority and are trying to forget us android users waiting for months to get a glimpse at this program with no response AT ALL. I'm furious as there are virtually no proffessional editors for android and premiere clip doesnt get the job done . I'm not pitching in $1000 to apples best phone which only has 4 GB of ram when for the same price a galaxy s10 has 12 GB,  android needs premiere rush and they're shutting us in the dark for as long as they can

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GengoJapin​ and other users here: I can confirm that they *are* in fact working diligently to get more finalized versions out for both iOS and Android (I do have a beta test version running on my Samsung Galaxy S9 for the last month and half, and it works fairly well). I'm not an Adobe employee, but I will say as a frequent beta tester, it is coming, and most companies have to stagger beta testing user acceptance in order to get manageable feedback as they move through their production stages. Sit tight... it's coming!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2019 2
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i received an email asking to do a survey and and get the beta, can you confirm this is a legit email?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would I be able to get on the beta test as well?   I have a few projects coming in the next few weeks well suited to betaing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I missed the invitation email due - it went to gmail spam.

Any chance to get into the closed beta as a late start? Would be awesome as i am traveling and would have plenty of testing opportunity.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.
I'd like to be a beta tester of Rush for Android.
Is it possible? How can apply for beta program?

Thanks in advance.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm doing so many in the field as well. Is there an application that I need to fill out, so I can get a copy of that as well?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There

I would love to be a beta test user! Please send along the survey.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add me to the list of beta testers  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very excited for the Android App. I would like to be a Beta Tester. I have a Google Pixel and Pixelbook. I believe Rush, if it works well, would give me everything but one program ( InDesign ) that would be needed to do all my work on my Chromebook.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Grace and peace,

Neal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

am i able to beta test the new rush for vlogging my projects on my google pixel 3 by chance??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will also be happy to pass the adobe rush beta test on android!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have primere pro already, so it's my understanding I'll be able to download rush when it's available for Android.  Would love to beta test when it's available however.  I use primere pro a lot at home and sometimes have quick and dirty projects I'm sure can be completed with rush without having to rush home.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2019 0