Highlighted

Any plans to add keyframing to Premiere Rush?

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be fantastic to be able to do simple things like temporarily lowering the volume of an audio track and then bring it back up to full. There are countless other ways keyframing would be useful, I am just curious if there are any plans to add keyframing in the future?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Any plans to add keyframing to Premiere Rush?

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be fantastic to be able to do simple things like temporarily lowering the volume of an audio track and then bring it back up to full. There are countless other ways keyframing would be useful, I am just curious if there are any plans to add keyframing in the future?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey John!

Thanks for writing in. You can refer to this article for fading in and out audio in Rush: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/faq-how-to-fade-audio-in-premiere-rush/td-p/11213638?pa...

Also, please add your vote here so that our product team will review it and you can keep a track of the progress.

Let us know if you have a query.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's fine and dandy for the end of a clip for fading out a clip of audio, but it does nothing to address wanting to lower the volume temporarily within a clip. Here's an example of what I mean:

In a video clip I have a person talking. In a separate audio clip there is some music playing at 20% volume in the background. When the talking pauses in the video clip, I would want to increase the volume of the music to 80% and lower the background volume of the video clip to 20%. Then when talking resumes, the volume of the music should go back down to 20% and the volume in the video clip should go up to 100%.

The article you linked to only discusses how to fade volume completely up or completely down at the end of a clip. Keyframing would allow me to control the volume regardless as to where in the clip I wanted to change the volume. It's a standard feature in most video editing software... so I'm curious if there are any plans to add keyframing in the future or if I should considering changing software.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0