Highlighted

Any way to automatically publish to YouTube?

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering, is there any way for Adobe Rush to automatically publish to YouTube once the render is complete? I understand that once the render is done you can then click "Publish" but is there any way to bypass? It would be a convenient feature that could save some time.

TOPICS
Desktop version, Export, Feature request, Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Any way to automatically publish to YouTube?

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering, is there any way for Adobe Rush to automatically publish to YouTube once the render is complete? I understand that once the render is done you can then click "Publish" but is there any way to bypass? It would be a convenient feature that could save some time.

TOPICS
Desktop version, Export, Feature request, Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ali!

You can let our engineering team know about it by submitting it as a feature request here, our product team will be able to review it in more detail: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0