• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App crashes when rendering for export

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the iPhone 11 Pro. I have 4 video clips os varying length that I've put together from footage taken on my GoPro. Some is 4K some is 2.7. 24 FPS. It's all cropped to one aspect ratio. There is no audio- no music and the audio on all the videos is muted. The only effect I'm using is to speed up the clips. Total length of the video is around 3 minutes, and I'm trying to export in 1080 with original frame rate. I've also tried exporting in every other available frame rate to no avail. 

When the export bar is nearly full, the app simply closes. No error message, nothing. It just crashes. Why??? This is such a waste of time if you can't export. Why would I ever pay for this if I can't?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Hi azoreskid,

Thanks for reporting this and sorry Rush is crashing. We’ve been investigating this issue and working on a way to resolve random crashes during export. I have a request and a few suggestions. 

Request: If you can share your log files with me that would be very helpful. You can find those here. 

1. Open Rush 
  2. From the Project Browser, tap on the gear icon, top left corner of the screen
  3. Tap on Preferences > Share logs
  4. Email them to me or post them somewhere I can download (dropbox, g

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much free space is on your phone? This sounds like the program is choking for lack of free space. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 24gb free and the estimated video size is under 1 GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi azoreskid,

Thanks for reporting this and sorry Rush is crashing. We’ve been investigating this issue and working on a way to resolve random crashes during export. I have a request and a few suggestions. 

Request: If you can share your log files with me that would be very helpful. You can find those here. 

1. Open Rush 
  2. From the Project Browser, tap on the gear icon, top left corner of the screen
  3. Tap on Preferences > Share logs
  4. Email them to me or post them somewhere I can download (dropbox, google drive, etc)

Suggestions for export:

#1Before export, hard reset the device 

1. Press and release the Volume Up button
  2. Press and release the Volume Down button
  3. Press and hold the Power button, hold until you see the  Apple logo appear on the screen 

#2 If step one does not help. Set the export to a lower resolution, 1080p or 720p

#3 If step 1 and 2 fail - Sync your project to a desktop and export your project there

Sorry, you’re experiencing this. I hope we can have this resolved soon. Please reach out anytime.

Best, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently having the same issue except I get anywhere between 10%, 3% 20% 50% sometimes even 99% in and then the app just crashes at first I could export a video but it Hass to be less than 10 seconds long I pay for premium and this is really making me mad especially how I pay yearly. I hope you can help me out with these logs,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue is new and recent. I've been able to export videos in the past at TDP 60 FPS, or even up to 4K 60 FPS perfectly fine until just about a week ago where this started happening and I'm starting to lose my mind because there's nothing left for me to do on my end to fix it. And yes I have plenty of space left on my phone more than 50 GB of space, especially when each of these files, I'm currently doing that 1080 P 60 FPS are between 100 and 600 MB 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Extremely frustrating!!!!  I like this program, but it is of little use if I can't get the work done! I see that Adobe was made aware of this problem almost a year ago. Why no answer yet? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2.5 years later and the problem still exist. I shouldn't have to do a hard reset just to export a file. Thought that this would be a nice and easy way to get in to creating and editing videos...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines