• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are there limitations to Premiere Rush functions with Lightroom plan?

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Premiere Rush included in my Lightroom Plan with 1TB subscription however when using the desktop app it says I have 2 exports remaining and need to upgrade for unlimited sharing but there is no mention of that in the subscription?

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

nleeb,

It sounds like you have the Rush Starter Plan. You can upgrade that plan for unlimited exports. Info on that is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/starter-paid-rush-upgrade.html

Photography plan info is here. I do not see any mention of inclusion of Premiere Rush with these plans. Sorry about that. If you feel that Rush should be included in your plan, you can always give your feedback to the Rush product team on User Voice. Here is the link to a specific feature request you

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frågar det samma. Ingår Premiere Rush eller inte? I så fall bör det stå när man väl ska köpa det att det ingår eller ej.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with Premiere Rush which was included in my Photoshop subscription.  And, so far, NO ONE from Adobe has addressed this issue to clarify what is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nleeb,

It sounds like you have the Rush Starter Plan. You can upgrade that plan for unlimited exports. Info on that is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/starter-paid-rush-upgrade.html

Photography plan info is here. I do not see any mention of inclusion of Premiere Rush with these plans. Sorry about that. If you feel that Rush should be included in your plan, you can always give your feedback to the Rush product team on User Voice. Here is the link to a specific feature request you can upvote.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response, Kevin.

Here is why there is confusion.  Please see attachment.  It indicates it is not a TRIAL but the real deal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, unfortunately that was a bit confusing how the apps were presented... But Adobe listened to user feedback and changed the layout:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/rush-included-or-not-included-in-photograph...

Now, Premiere Rush no longer appears under "Available in your plan" – but rather further down under "Apps to try"... This is a significant improvement and helps make things clearer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update:  Adobe removed the 3-export limit on all platforms (both for Rush desktop and mobile) in October 2021... The free Starter version of Rush has no time expiration either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines