• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio is out of sync after export

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started this project 1/29/19 using exported iphone video w/ attached audio and everything was going okay. Opened the program this morning and it required an update. After updating, my timeline's audio was slower and didn't sync, even though it's in the video clip. I clicked on "Play audio while scrubbing" and it fixed the problem. When editing all of the audio was syncing just fine. When I go to export, the file has the sync issue again.  Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the audio clips are playing slightly slower than they're supposed to. The voices sound deeper than they should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey misterbrowning!

If I'm understanding you correctly, you've exported video taken on an iPhone to editing on Rush on a computer. I think this is where the issue is! iPhone videos have a variable frame rate that can confuse editing software. You can convert the iPhone video to a constant rate using https://handbrake.fr/ and then re-import it into Rush and hopefully it will work correctly.

Is this helpful? Let me know!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines