• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio is out of sync

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my videos are recorded using a webcam, after editing in adobe premier rush the video and the audio don't line up. I've seen suggestions on the forum that users should use some handbrake website. Why should give our valuable email addresses to handbrake if we are paying adobe for rush? why don't you guys update the software. From what I have gathered this seems to be a common issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi DevonTT​

Thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, this is a very common issue with videos from webcams and phones. If you want to learn more about why this happens here's a good article

https://bit.ly/2y9Vre9

We do our best to resolve sync issues when we can. Would you mind giving us a bit more information about your setup so we can hopefully address this for you?

It should only take you a couple of minutes. Including the media you're using is the most helpful!

adobe.ly/rushbug

Thanks,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines