• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio is playing in loop in Rush

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been trying to add music to a video for a few hours now, some versions of the audio files work in rush, while others dont work in rush but do work in premiere pro. Im just confused as to why the audio out be repeating itself, since the files when not imported into rush are totally fine and sound how they should. 

thanks for any information you can give me 

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We appreciate you writing in. As per your issue, I understand that some audio files are not working in Rush.

• Do you get this issue with the same audio file formats?

There is an article which shows all the supported audio file formats, you may check if your audio files support in Rush.
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-rush/help/import-footage.html#file-format-support

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

KRawat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quando coloco uma faixa de áudio MP3 no Rush, também não dá certo. O áudio fica pulando, tocando de forma rápida. Pode me ajudar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines