• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio not synced on export

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

put together video, plays back just fine but when i share/export the file the audio is no longer synced and playing back slowly. i had exported a draft version yesterday and all was fine. in desperate need of help!

using windows 10 on the dell XPS-15

thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and to add to this...i have determined that if i select "use optimized clips" under the "view" tab it plays back perfectly, but not when its unselected. i even tried to import into preimier pro and same issue. nightmare, i think i am going to have to rebuild the whole dame thing....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey TracyG!

Sorry to hear about the sync issue. I hope you don't have to start all over. What kind of footage are you using? What did you film it on?

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline - thanks for responding. was shot with an iphone. i get the sense that some how the source video files that Rush pulled in got corrupted (but the original video files are still fine). i thought maybe i could re-import those video files but i think the link to that raw footage will be lost (the cuts + trims wont be pulled over). i did open the project in Premier Pro and am having the same problem. all i can think to do is fix in Pro (i really dont trust the Rush productt now, i have spent over 5 hours building this video), import new video source files + then re-edit V1 channel, hoping all my b-roll + graphics on V2 would stay? needless to say my client is very upset this is not live today. i exported a draft 2 days ago and it was fine, was not anticipating this would happen. any thoughts or suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

iPhone cameras shoot in a variable frame rate that Adobe editing apps have a hard time with because the data on the footage is always changing! Hence, "variable." Here's how to fix it in Premiere: FAQ: How to work with Variable Frame Rate (VFR) media in Premiere Pro?

You can also transcode your footage in a third party service like https://handbrake.fr/

After you transcode it, the footage will be in a constant frame rate and Premiere will hopefully keep sync.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines