• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio not working when file is share local

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a novice user in Adobe Rush, I am working on a project where I imported videos, added transition text effects as well as added background audio, and I used a share to local. However, when I play the local file from my desktop as MP4 there is no audio. Can anyone help me or suggest to me how to fix this?

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Thank you, Annisa, for getting back to me. I tried to re-share the file and checked all my audio settings in all the tracks. It seems to work fine now, I can hear the audio in the exported file. Thank you for your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a bit confused... you are playing a video file (.MP4) as an audio background (typically, .MP3, .WAV, etc.)... Is that file sitting on a video track or audio track? Has that track been muted/turned down, by any chance?

It might be helpful if you could take a screenshot or video capture of what's going on so we can understand it better...

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Annisa, for getting back to me. I tried to re-share the file and checked all my audio settings in all the tracks. It seems to work fine now, I can hear the audio in the exported file. Thank you for your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines