Highlighted

Audio Playback Issues while editing video

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an 11gb .mov file that has terrible audio issues in the editor preview only, no such issues when file is played locally through windows or after being rendered.

It sounds like high pitched reverb, almost robotic.  I have other clips that were recorded during the same session that do not have this issue, the only difference is this file is much larger than the others.

Any thoughts?  Really thinking about just getting Premiere Pro and being done with it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio Playback Issues while editing video

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an 11gb .mov file that has terrible audio issues in the editor preview only, no such issues when file is played locally through windows or after being rendered.

It sounds like high pitched reverb, almost robotic.  I have other clips that were recorded during the same session that do not have this issue, the only difference is this file is much larger than the others.

Any thoughts?  Really thinking about just getting Premiere Pro and being done with it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2019 0

Have something to add?