Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio skips in exported file. Project plays fine in Premiere Rush

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys.

I created my sequence with some clips I captured with my phone.  added a mp3 audio from epidemic sound, put some title and transitions and exported the video. 

The project plays fine in Adobe Rush, but when I play the exported version, the audio skips a bit. Tried the Auto, 1080p30 and match framerate. All seems the same.

I also previously made another video using clips from my A7RIII and this happened too. 

What could be the issue?

This is the link to the video I posted to my Instagram. You can notice the jitter in the audio twice.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9cK3hpH2PC/?igshid=1wgbwmz5m6edn

Title edited by mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diego_Yamaguti!

Welcome to the Rush community. I see that you're getting an issue with audio from the exported video.

Ideally, mp3 is a compressed file format. When you edit and render them they become more compressed. I think this could be the reason that you're getting trouble with exported audio. You can try to use uncompressed file formats like WAV for a better editing experience.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wave doesn't work either. I've tried so many different combinations and when editing on my phone the audio skips on export 9/10 times. This has been going on for a loooooong time. Please provide better support here. This issue has nothing to do with mp3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed its still happening 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!

At that time, using wav have solved for me, but there´s been a time since my last edit using Rush, so I don´t know if the issue still occur or not by now, but that´s definitely a bummer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you convert to WAV? 

I use adobe rush on my phone.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just exported a new video and worked fine with the wave. No skipped frames whatsoever. (I am using the mobile version)

I was using a soundtrack from Epidemic Sound. They have the option to download the mp3 version or wave version. Now I only use the wav format. 

The weird thing with the mp3 is that sometimes it skipped in different parts of the video, so i tried to change the lenght of the scene in the edit. sometimes it worked for that part.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the epidemic sounds royalty free music? If so can u link the website here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines