• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio track plays distorted in RU only.

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help. Trying to edit my first video in rush and music that I downloaded to my laptop to import into RU plays distorted. It registers as a music track. Doesn't matter the song because does the same things. But it plays on my mac just fine. Just not in RU. I really do not want to have to do this in PR because I do not think this project in RU that I have cut down can be transferred to PR. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you play the audio, what do you see in the meters in the lower right of the program? Are they green and occasionally yellow -- or are they peaking in the red and over-modulating?

It certainly sounds like you're describing over-modulation./

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, Nixxscee!

Sorry to see you're having playback issues! What kind of audio file is it? Where'd you get it? That will help us figure out what's going wrong.

You can open RU projects in PR, though! On Premiere Pro's homescreen, there's a button that says "Open Premiere Rush project..." and it'll bring all your clips over so you can add that audio file without issues. That will be a good workaround if you need to get this done, and I'm happy to keep troubleshooting with you to get it to work in Rush. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 2.53.17 PM.png

Let me know!

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this. You were more helpful than the rep I spoke with. I will look into this. The rep ad used that I uninstall RU and re install RU as my project is saved to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have the same problem (Win10). WAV or MP3 get messed up. Opened project in premiere pro and the audio file is completely missing on the tracks, but it sounds normal if I add it back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like we have a bug on our hands here, folks! So glad that the Premiere Pro workaround is working for you. Would either of you mind going here to file a bug report for us? This form goes DIRECTLY to our engineering team, it's an effort to make our feedback cycle faster! adobe.ly/rushbug

Let me know how it goes. I'll also bring this up when I see them so they'll be expecting your form submission!

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines