Highlighted

Awful picture quality in edit screen

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Premiere Rush (on HP Envy, 16Gb RAM, 8th gen i7). The install was fine, but the quality of the main view is unusable - see attached image, although the timeline below looks ok. Has anyone seen this issue? This clip is of Adobe's tutorial video, but it is the same on files I have imported.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Awful picture quality in edit screen

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Premiere Rush (on HP Envy, 16Gb RAM, 8th gen i7). The install was fine, but the quality of the main view is unusable - see attached image, although the timeline below looks ok. Has anyone seen this issue? This clip is of Adobe's tutorial video, but it is the same on files I have imported.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 06, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Meg, that worked perfectly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2018 0