• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Binnenhalen videobestanden Adobe Rush

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ik heb op mijn iPad Rush Première geïnstalleerd en over het algemeen een leuke ap om mee te werken, alleen loop ik tegen het volgende probleem aan. Ik heb op mijn iPad diverse apps staan die leuke intro's of outro's kunnen maken. Deze worden dan opgeslagen in mijn filmrol. Als ik deze dan wil binnenhalen krijg ik de volgende foutmelding, Media import error. Ik monteer ook in IMovie en hier is het geen enkel probleem. Volgende de Specs van adode rush is het mogelijk 4 videobestanden te importeren. Kan iemand mij helpen?

Groetjes Henk

Ik heb geprobeerd de helpdesk van Adobe te bellen maar daar is alles Engelstalig, onbegrijpelijk slechte service.

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henk!

Thank you for reaching out. I understand that you're getting trouble with importing files in Premiere Rush.

Could you share more info?

An unsupported file format could cause this error. I am sharing the link that shows the supported file formats in Premiere Rush: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/import-footage.html#file-format-support

Next the Specs of adode rush it is possible to import 4 video files - yes you can import multiple video files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version of the app on my Ipad Pro is 1.2.21 (754) and the file I wanted to download was a mov video file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I send a video file that gives the error message to you, saw 

that I can send a photo but no video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not yet have the purchased version because I first want to try out if it all works. I therefore assume that I can also download all video files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bedoel je 4 (aantal) bestanden  of mp4 bestanden.

Je kunt niet zo maar alle soorten mp4 bestanden importeren.

De zgn intro/outro zouden wel eens niet compatible zijn met Rush.

Je zou ze kunnen converteren met Handbrake naar een bruikbare mp4.

Overigens Nederlandse ondersteuning is allang niet meer.

Bellen lijkt me een beetje dure grap. Kunt beter chatten, maar alleen in het Engels.

Overigens Rush kun je niet echt kopen alleen huren.

https://www.adobe.com/nl/creativecloud/plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Thanks for responding. You can share the sample file with us: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/share.html#file-folder

Best,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

henk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines