• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black screen on Premiere Rush

New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if I've looked at some of the other posts relating to this problem, I can't relate to the solutions because I'm using an IPad 7th génération to edit my videos on Premiere Rush. I noticed that if I have inverted the clip on my camera roll before uploading it on Premiere rush it will turn black on Premiere Rush. I have experienced this problem before and I had to delete the clip I wanted to use but I can't keep on doing that. I shared my logs but still nothing happened. Any solutions ? 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curisous, why are you inverting clips before importing to Rush? I've seen black on preview when my devices are syncing to cloud. Syncing deopends on your network speed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I inverted my clip in my normal IPhone gallery because after you record it initially the output in the gallery makes some parts of my head seem unequal. Can you invert clips on Rush ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines