• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank screen after video rendered on premiere rush

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a video on premiere rush on MacOS big Sur version 11.2.3 on mac mini M1.

When I originally uploaded my videos into rush, any video that I filmed with the selfie camera on iphone 12 pro using DJ OM4 and DJI Mimo app.  Those videos were flipped upside down somehow when uploaded into Rush.  I used the crop and rotate tool to fix that issue.  If the video was filmed using the normal camera, it didn't get flipped.

Once I rendered the video, those selfie videos show as a blank black screen.  If the video was filmed using the normal camera, the video plays correctly on the rendered video.  What is going on and how do I fix??

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brad!

Really sorry for that. 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are several threads on front facing camera export black, selfie camera export black and generally exporting rendering as black that have been going on for a long time.

As the ability to render a video is the sole purpose of Rush I am amazed that this is an ongoing problem. I also raised a similar issuie but didnt realise it was related to the selfie camera... retrospectively yes the clips not working for me are selfie ones. I can not export them on the mac desktop version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines