Highlighted

blank space at end of my video

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i finished editing my video but theres a bunch of blank space at the end of my video. so if my video in its final version that i want is 4 minutes long, it shows that after 4 minutes, there is like 3 minutes of blank footage and when i go to export, i have to export all 7 minutes (4 minutes of what i want) and 3 minutes of the blank screen. how i delete this blank screen? Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

You likely have a few frames of video floating out beyond the end of your movie, most likely on an upper video track.

Drag, select and delete them, similar to as in the tutorial for Premiere Elements.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

blank space at end of my video

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i finished editing my video but theres a bunch of blank space at the end of my video. so if my video in its final version that i want is 4 minutes long, it shows that after 4 minutes, there is like 3 minutes of blank footage and when i go to export, i have to export all 7 minutes (4 minutes of what i want) and 3 minutes of the blank screen. how i delete this blank screen? Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

You likely have a few frames of video floating out beyond the end of your movie, most likely on an upper video track.

Drag, select and delete them, similar to as in the tutorial for Premiere Elements.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I also have this issue but I definitely don't have any stray footage left over. I've even dragged all the way to the end and deleted just in case. Any other ideas, please?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you upload a screenshot of your timeline? You may want to double check by zooming all the way out; even a fraction of a second clip could be holding in an extended area further down the timeline.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have RUSH, and I selected with the box, like he said. Pressed delete and then backslash, and it didn't delete the blank area, but it added it to my clip, so that I could cut and delete it. Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0