• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blue loading circle

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new iMac 2020 with upgraded graphics card and 1TB free space.  Premier Rush just shows the blue loading circle.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 time and get the same issue. I cannot create a file or anything.

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian!

Sorry about the trouble you're having with Premiere Rush. Would you mind sharing a screenshot that displays the issue? This helps us to see what exactly is happening. 

Also, does this sound like the issue you're seeing? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/premiere-rush-stuck-on-load/m-p/11578949?page=1#M7327

Let us know. Happy to help.

Best,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having a similar problem on Premiere Rush on my iPhone.

I worked long editing a project, then tried exporting the video several times, in different formats, and each time, after the progress bar almost got to 100%, it would give error message saying unable to export.

I then thought to close/quit Rush, then restart, and see if that helped, so I began that process by clicking the home icon (thinking that would put it through the proper saving of the project, but when I clicked the home icon, it got stuck on rotating circle screen.

I left that blue circle spinning for the last 8 hours, and still no better.

The app won't allow me to click anything on it.

I have iOS 16.5.

I'm worried to just close/quit Rush and relaunch it, as I'm afraid I'll lose all my work.

What do I do?

Thanks!

Ted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines