Blue loading circle

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new iMac 2020 with upgraded graphics card and 1TB free space.  Premier Rush just shows the blue loading circle.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 time and get the same issue. I cannot create a file or anything.

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blue loading circle

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new iMac 2020 with upgraded graphics card and 1TB free space.  Premier Rush just shows the blue loading circle.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 time and get the same issue. I cannot create a file or anything.

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian!

Sorry about the trouble you're having with Premiere Rush. Would you mind sharing a screenshot that displays the issue? This helps us to see what exactly is happening. 

Also, does this sound like the issue you're seeing? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/premiere-rush-stuck-on-load/m-p/11578949?page=1#M7327

Let us know. Happy to help.

Best,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0