• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Broken Audio Within Preview

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All audio that I add to my videos, when played while in Rush, come out as just pops and clicks.

When I render the video with the audio it comes out just fine, but this makes it very hard to make small edits as every time I have to change somethign I have to render the video (which itself will occasionally cause an error and then I have to restart Rush, but it just crashes and I have to wait for it to finish crashing before I can open it back up to try to render the video again).

Anybody have a similar issue? Anybody been able to resolve their issue? Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are so many variables to consider.

What camcorder or device are you shooting your video with and what is the video's format and resolution?

What device and operating system are you running Rush on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I have so many videos that need perfct audio and when I play it back its just pops and clicks. The footage is just two iPhone clips and its only like 13 seconds. I have muted the audio from the videos but its still just terrible audio. Fix this please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Planet-Earth and texdave,

Getting the details Steve asked for will be very helpful for us to be able to understand the issue and provide support. 

1. What computer/device and OS do you have?

2. What version of Rush do you have installed?

3. What device captured this media (DSLR, iPhone, etc)? 

4. Is this issue new to the most recent build or did it happen previously? 

Thanks in advance for the additional details. I hope we can resolve this for you ASAP!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue. The audio from my video files work. Any imported audio or recorded audio is static. It's like it converts - I can see the green with the sound waves, and then it goes solid.

1. What computer/device and OS do you have? Macbook Pro, it did this before and after I downloaded Catalina

2. What version of Rush do you have installed? v 1.28

3. What device captured this media (DSLR, iPhone, etc)? both -I tried audio voiceover from my computer + music file. it works in premiere pro

4. Is this issue new to the most recent build or did it happen previously? It worked before, I'm not sure when the switch happened. It's been several weeks so I started using Pro but I'd prefer to use Rush it's so much simpler! 

Thank you for your help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I am having the same annoying problem. All audio transitions come with a pop. It only corrects this by using a transition, but it also affects the video and I don't like to use transitions for the video. I am using the latest version v1.2.8, I use windows 32 gb RAM platform, all right. In this particular case are gopro audio and DJI drone. But it's happening to all my recording equipment - Canon 5D IV, Gopro, Osmo Pocket ... The project is getting unusable and I don't know what to do. I hope the information helps a quick solution. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines